Pages

Monday, October 1, 2012

Off the Grid

It has been nearly 3 months since I last posted. While I have some regrets for not posting, I am mostly just glad I took the summer off. I decided that I would be off Facebook, Pinterest (mostly! that one is hard to quit cold turkey), my blog, and TV for the entire summer. It was great! I got so much done. Amazing how that can happen... technology can seriously hinder my productivity!

Now that school is well underway, I hope to start updating everyone on this summer. I did a ton of craft projects, remodeling, reading, cycling, and traveling. I got to go home, visit my sister, and do some other local stuff. I think everyone should drop themselves off the electronic grid once in a while. I posted a few family pictures on my FB page and will be posting some pics of different projects soon! I'm glad to be back.

https://www.facebook.com/AlannaRenePhotography
Love these guys!

No comments: